Couples come to therapy to:
- To “Save” their marriage~ They are experiencing a crisis like an affair or the threat of divorce.
- Taking the next step~ like marriage, or having a child.
- The intimacy is gone~ their relationship is lacking in emotion or physical intimacy and one or both partners is seeking something more.
- The Slow burn~ unexpressed feelings and resentment over many years that has left them feeling disconnected or out of touch with their partner.
Regardless of why you are coming, relationship help is on the way. I am here to here to help you take the hurt in your relationship and turn it into deeper intimacy, connection, and emotional engagement so that you and you partner have a more fulfilling romantic life.
What Couples Therapy (Marriage Counseling) can do for you
There is a wide range of benefits to couples counseling. A few include:
- Improved communication
- A more fulfilling sex life
- Bring back the romance
- A more peaceful household
- Build self-esteem and self-worth in both partners
- Decrease anxiety, depression, and worry
Through working with me you will learn how to:
- Resolve past trauma and hurt
- Become a couple again- a real couple who loves, supports, and trusts each other.
- Reconnect with a sense of love and tenderness for your partner
- Build solid communication skills
- Work through a life transitions and changes
- Become more connected, happy, and supported by your relationship.
Romance is a necessity. Couples therapy can help. My role as a therapist is to help you connect with your partner and build the skills to work through conflict to help your relationship thrive.
Your therapy process is unique to you.
Together, we will create change.
Call now for a free 15 minute phone consultation: 407-476-3848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My practice is LGBT and Transgender Affirmative. I gladly accept couples of all sexual orientation.
Couples sessions last 50-60 minutes and most clients attend once per week. My fee for couples therapy is $100 per session.
My practice is located in Longwood Florida and is easily accessible to those seeking couples therapy in Orlando, Sanford, Altamonte, Lake Mary, and Oveido.