It is time for a change.
If your reading this, you are already on your way to making positive changes. People seek therapy because they are wanting something different in there lives. People come to my practice for support in working through:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Developing a sense of purpose
- Relationship challenges and difficulties
- Support working through loss and/or transitions
- Healing through traumatic experiences
- Gender transition issues
I believe that you are a whole person with natural and internal healing resources. That said, reconnecting with yourself takes work, support, and guidance. My role as a therapist is to help you reconnect with your natural healing instincts. In order to do so I use a variety of techniques including but not limited to:
- Somatic/ body based therapies
- Mindfulness techniques
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Your therapy process is unique to you. Together, we will create a plan of action to help you make desired changes.
Sessions last 50-60 minutes and most clients attend once per week.
For more information or to schedule a session call 407-476-3848 and I will get back with you with in 48 hours.